Thursday, July 29, 2010

retarded

So out of anger I go to delete Aaron from my friends on facebook thinking it would make me feel better ha so i imediately friend request back ha he rejected me lol whatever ha I'm leaving saturday for college and hopefully don't have to think about him anymore...so maybe it's a good thing he didn't add me I don't know.


But yes I leave for college saturaday and to be honest I really can't wait my life here is kind of falling apart all my really close friends don't live near me and I'm ready to get away from certain people in my house it seems like these two days can't go fast enough.


Summer has been pretty fun though its kinda weird that it's ending I feel like I should be going back to high school its wiggin me out like for reall..

motto of the day:


you can't take me I'm free

peace ky

No comments:

Post a Comment