Wednesday, July 7, 2010

kick off

Well summer is definetly in full swing at work i was the only one who new how to screen print so i screen printed the front and back of 27 shirts it was longgggg..

Saturday our high school group iis leaving to go to fun n' the son in south padre island texas for a week it should be fun I'm excited...

I find myself becoming more and more bitter and falling away from myself.....I'm trying to get back to myself which I think this trip will help me with..

when we get back from that I have another trip with our jr. high and then i come back and I'm gone for college...

I finally found out my roommates name Chrystal Ortego sounds cool my friends are trying to guess her race which is quite entertaining.....I'm just really hoping we get along since we are going to be living together....well it would be nice if she would write back to my email but we will see..

motto of the day

its all in gods hands

peace ky

No comments:

Post a Comment