Saturday, June 26, 2010

the second time around

So Aaron is back in the picture but its a lil different this time around. I went to football practice a few days ago and this is the first time hes seen me since school and so I dunno what it was but that afternoon he text me saying we gotta hangout...well he leaves for cali on thursday for a month by the time hes back I will be gone for college.


The difference this time around is that my emotions aren't involved I really see that this is how we are going to be and we are to afraid to take that next step with a relationship....then I got frens saying y? are u talking to him again and another group saying if anyone you would be good for him......why is everything always so complicated with this guy lol whatever I'm letting life roll.


motto of the day:

get ur head out the clouds and see the reality of a situation


peace ky

No comments:

Post a Comment